Friday, January 16, 2015

Some more game pick ups

A few days ago I had some time to kill before my bus would be leaving to take me home so I found a game store and looked around. There really wasn't much but I did pick up Senko no Ronde Rev. X ($4.50) for the Xbox 360. I have the sequel already but at that price I figured what the heck.
So I went to a museum today and while I was out I we stopped at a Book Off and I was able to find boxed copies of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons ($5 each). This game seems to be popping up lately.
I also was able to find Street Fighter Zero Fighters Generation ($15) which is for the PS2 and a game that I already had but I couldnt help myself. Finally I was really happy to find a copy of Vampire Darkstalkers Collection ($15) also for the PS2. I just love the artwork on the cover. Both of these games have collections of 5 games each so its a pretty nice deal.
Then while still out on the same trip we came across a Book Off Plus and once again we stopped to check it out. The game section here was not as good as the last place but I did grab Time Crisis 3 ($7.50) and XII STAG ($2.50) both on the PS2. I also grabbed J League Pocket 2 ($2.50) for the Game Boy Advance.
While that store was not great for the games I did find 2 Ninja Turtle toys ($9 each). This was the first time I had seen TMNT toys in the wild here in Japan so I was really excited to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment