Saturday, December 13, 2014

Some New Games (Puzznic Crazy)

So I finally picked up a few new games and I figured I would share the news with you.

About a week ago (maybe two) I made a trip to Hard Off and Book Eco. I'm just not finding stuff they way I used too, perhaps I already bought everything good they had. I don't know what it is but I'd say the last 4 or 5 trips (and its kind of a far trip so I don't make it very often) I have come away with nothing. That said today I ended up just buying one item and it was a Game Boy game. A okay find of a game called Puzznic it was only $1 so what the heck why not.
But that was it kind of a long way to go for one Game Boy game but whatever it was a nice trip I suppose.

Then yesterday I was in the city and picked up a few games at Mandarake. First up I found a really cool game for the Sega Saturn called Shienryu ($20) its a vertical shooter (my favorite genre) and a really cool game.
In the Xbox 360 section I found a copy of GalGun ($15) I had been passing on this game but for some reason I just decided that at that price and that I hadn't gotten much lately I would pull the trigger on it. I was happy to see that the card inside was not used and still in the packaging.
Last I made my way to the Famicom section and was surprised to come across a copy of Puzznic ($6) and then I found a boxed version as well ($10). This game is somewhat hard to find and has some value on eBay so I picked up both of them. Had it not been for the trip to Hard Off I would have not seen the Game Boy version and done some research on the title so it was funny how that worked out.
I also found another copy of Ninja Gaiden III ($6) so I grabbed that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment